Wednesday 2 September 2009

Big Breakfast

This sounds like a cracking start to the day.

Mario's Cafe in Warren Street, London, do a big breakfast for £10. Eat it all in 20 mins with no drink to wash it down with and you get it free. The breakfast is:
  • 10 eggs
  • 10 bacon
  • 10 sausage
  • 10 toast
  • 5 black puddings
  • tomatoes
  • beans
  • mushrooms

The breakfast packs in 5,000 calories - nearly twice the recommended daily intake for an average man. A spokesman for the British Heart Foundation said "Eating this amount in one sitting is not a good idea."

I do love an eating challenge...which reminds me I am yet to conquer the Krispy Kreme Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh - What is the Krispy Kreme challenge?

    What ever it is - your on!

    Salks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get in!

    My first attempt was not succesful. I'll do an entry when I get the photos developed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails