Sunday 19 December 2010

Random shizzle

Things have been a bit quiet on the foodie front recently, but I have been up to a few things, just not enough to warrant their own posts:
  • I went to the Taste of Christmas at Excel and was completely underwhelmed. I think I'm getting a bit fed up of these food festivals which all seem to have exactly the same chilli flavoured things, cheese, fudge and sausage stalls.
  • I did a rather interesting taste test of a new version of a chocolate bar, which was fun. I'm not allowed it say what it was but it might be an anagram of barstar...
  • Rather sadly, I ordered my first ever take away just for myself after a particularly arduous day at work.
  • I'd love to go on the Leith's food writing course, but the places are all gone already and it's a tad on the dear side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails